Saturday 16 February 2008

Week 2, Training Day 5. Switch…

Well today I did a Volleyball training session and the Air Alert training. This was because Volleyball was switched from a Sunday to a Saturday instead. I was a little concerned to be honest to do both Air Alert & Volleyball training in the same day (because of the risk of over training) but luckily Volleyball training wasn’t as demanding as usual, and when I eventually arrived home, I was already nice and limber ready to go ahead with the plan.

I managed to do all exercises fairly easily but I am starting to feel the burn more on some of the last sets of exercises, which is great, because No Pain No Gain, and I want to gain a lot :oP

By the way, what I mean by Pain is, I know my muscles are being slightly worked, not pain as in ouch this really hurts, I can’t do anymore but I will carry on trying!!! If any of you are following along or will be attempting a jumping program and you start to feel pain in your joints, tendons and muscles either slow down or stop, take a rest day and perhaps seek some advice. Pushing threw pain barriers when it comes to joints, tendons and muscles pain could lead to serious injury.

Anyways lucky me, because now I have an entire rest day tomorrow :o)... Puts legs up!

No comments: