Thursday 21 February 2008

Week 3, Training Day 7. or Not!

Today I have some good news and some bad news. Hum…. Which to tell 1st… I guess starting with the bad news, well I have hurt my knee whilst playing sport. Good news is, only slightly, but unfortunately it means I cannot participate in Air Alert program this week. Instead I am going to have to rest my knee til next week, and if its all clear, I will carry on with training and documenting as normal. So...sorry about that to any blog followers… but now for some really good news :oD

K the good news, before hurting my knee I did however test my vertical jump using the Jump “N” Reach measuring device…. and ladies and gentleman your not going to believe this…. Yes I have improved my jump but not by 1, 2, 3 or 4 cms but in fact a whole 5 cms. Woowho, How cool is that, I was pleasantly surprised and 5cms just in two weeks, amazing! I guess this program is definitely taking me in the right direction, that is up :o) So I cannot wait to get back into my regime…

Ok guys, keep training and drop by next week or alternatively if your bored and you want to check out my weightloss progress go here www.jonsatkinschallenge.blogspot.com :o)

No comments: